Well, June is over, so that means....
1. I am done with BOTH of my graduate classes for the summer! I am tired of writing research papers, 4 total... BTW I got an "A" in each class!
2. I am done with writing curriculum for the district! Can't wait to try the new ideas in my Family Living class
3. I have finished my summer internship with Ibsen Costume. The experience was awesome and I am so excited to teach Fashion History using Costumes in my CAD Fashion 1-2 classes!
4. Summer break is nearly 1/2 way done.... that is not a good thing!
So, tomorrow is July and that means....
1. VACATION to California with the family!!!!
2. Time to read what I WANT TO READ, not books for class!
3. Time to catch up on movies that I have been meaning to watch
4. Time to clean up my house
5. Time to watch Seasons 2 & 3 for Party of 5!
6. 4th of July party at the Oholendt's house
I am definitely looking forward to relaxing, spending time with my family and not having to do homework!
Saturday, June 19, 2010
A quick trip to Kansas City to see Sugarland with Ashley at the Sprint Center! The opening acts for the night were Danny Gokey, the finalist from American Idol and Luke Bryan who sings the song about rain, corn, whiskey and being frisky! Then Sugarland came out and the music was amazing! It was so fun to see them sing Stay, All I Want To Do, and Take Me As I Am on stage in person. Even though it was a quick trip, we had a great time!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Andrew graduated from Millard North High School on Saturday, May 29, 2010. He was one of 620 students wearing royal blue caps and gowns at the Civic Auditorium. It was so exciting to see him walk across the stage and get this diploma! His Dad and I are so proud of him. Now it is on the Metro Community College in the fall!